Monday, November 15, 2010

Half way thru



Today is the half way point in NaBloPoMo, posting something everyday for a month ...
I am kind of a quiet person so thinking about something to blog about everyday is really getting hard!

I made some new plates and printed earlier this week, in fact I cut myself on a plate for the first time ever!
It would have created quite a boring tattoo had I not cleaned it so well.
I told you this blogging everyday thing was hard!
no you have to suffer with my ramblings....

I got a submission out in today's mail and I need to get more out tomorrow night for a gallery.
I have a growing list of goals before the end of the year, so as this month quickly ticks away I am getting a little nervous that I might be falling off course.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails