Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8


fashion 1982ish

I have an eye exam tomorrow...you would think that being an artist I wouldn't get behind on those...but according to the doctor I saw last, my last exam was in FEBRUARY 2007!!
It surprised even me.

I have had glasses since 3rd grade...when my grades dropped on stuff I was understanding and my sleuth of a mother asked where I was sitting in class. (they sat us alphabetically, so I was in the last row far far far away from the chalkboard)  I was teased all thru elementary school for the LARGE glasses I wore, then by junior high they were paired with braces and the masterpiece was complete!

Tomorrow I will take an eye exam and I hope to pass...I will look like a rain forest animal; a blind in the daylight animal wearing glasses and driving home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails