Saturday, April 10, 2010

World of color!

cupcake print
handprinted lino with added hand coloring

Big work today; lots of assembly and packing for next weekends big gig....hopefully someone will want these items and I won't have to do the walk of shame back to the car with all the same goods I took from it hours beforehand.

I added color to the prints and I really like how they look, just waiting for the mats to arrive next week and they will be packed and ready to roll.

My newest set of prints of the cowboy seem to be really growing on me.
My nerves might get the better of me and I will make more new linos before next week
These little flags came out great...or at least I like them.
Hopefully they will be a big hit too.
cowboy flag

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails