Friday, April 2, 2010

Big is the theme

admiring her uncles map under the magnifing lamp.

I signed up for NaBloPoMo, is stands for National Blog Posting Month. The ideas is to write everyday for a month. This months theme is BIG, not all the months have a theme, but I thought this one fit me.
So prepare for a month of rambling.

I have also realized that my blog needs to be called something...besides my name.
Some cleaver little subtitle. I am working on that.

So todays Big, is my niece.
Overnight with my niece, she is kind of a big deal and I am totally in awe of her...she never ceases to amaze me. Todays questions were big and her imaginings were big and her resistance to going to bed was big.
We catered to her desires to break rules and set her own boundries...after all when you sleep at your aunt and uncles house, things are just different. So we cater to that as well.

Nightime reading

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails