Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Location

This afternoon I head out to a local boutique to drop off some pendants I made.
The shop owner saw me at Artwalk and wanted to carry my tiles, but asked if I could make a "two tree" image as she felt it would sell well.
Well, as a resident of Ventura, I had yet taken my obligitory photo of the two trees on top of the hill, a landmark here in Ventura. This gave me the chance and I took it.
my other tiles are made with my images, and or recycled stamps and made on upcycled scrabble tiles.
These new ones are made using my image of "two trees" and added to upcycled scrabble tiles.
I think I have a different spin on them...here are my pendants available soon at a boutique near you...:

© Monica Wiesblott 2009

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails