Wednesday, November 11, 2009

#10-better late then never

I fell asleep last night before I got a chance to post this...
so here is day10's post:



I went to the garden to water the seedlings that we planted the day before yesterday. It was just before sunset and it was quiet. My favorite time to be at the garden, We have plots at a community garden and at times there can be a lot of people ther or simply no one...I like the quiet personally.
Well the area where I had planted my sweet snap peas and wildflowers looked amiss.
I realized as I started to water that, the sweet little sparrows had turned up the earth to eat the wildflower seed, leaving all my snap pea seeds exposed and uncovered.
The ground was polkadotted.
the broccolli seedlings were unfazed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails