Thursday, November 12, 2009

12- work in progress

I am one to set goals for myself, and being an artist who works from home mostly and depends on my hard working husband to make sure we can still pay bills on a regular basis...I feel it most important to not look or act like a freeloader.
I am currently working on my newest submission to the LAPS (Los Angeles Printmakers Society) again.
I got rejected earlier this year; their reason was that I did not demonstrate enough "hand of the artist" in my work...
So typical of me, I am acting to the extreme and submitting new solarplate work as well as the newest linocuts I am working on...ideally.
Hopefully I can get two of them done by Monday so I can mail them to meet the dealine for judging.
Keep your fingers crossed for me:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails