Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dream...

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
Henry David Thoreau



Pictured above" I awoke from the dream within my dream"
© Monica Wiesblott
Over the last few months I have been creating images for this show, with one theme in mind. This focus has allowed me to refine my ideas and vision for this exhibition.

Ever since I was a child, I have had a combination of awakened dreams and thinly veiled sleep. For this show I have created a theme based on this idea. I found that these images when viewed together create a starting point for dream time remembrances. My hope is that when viewing these works you are drawn back to that sensation; that moment of subconscious awareness and journey.
I will have 6 images in the gallery and two in the studio space. All relate to one another.
I hope you are able to make the show and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these images.

Here are details about the show location and times : CLICK HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails