Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sneak Peek

* " I Began To Run..."

I have just posted new work in my Cyanotype gallery, two of these new images are currently on display in the studio gallery.

The complete show is due to be installed tomorrow, just in time for the opening, Thursday.
I can not believe that this time has finally come, it seems like only yesterday that we were handed a flyer with a well spelled out timeline on it. As the months rolled past I had this show in the back of my mind...but now that it is here, it seems to have flown by.

I have decided to name this series, although we are showing as a group, I have treated my work as a separate part of a whole piece. A chapter of a book.
I have named this series " A poem of Nights Lullaby".
For those of you who are not going to be able to make the show, I will post pictures once we get past opening night.

For now enjoy this little peek at my new Cyanotypes...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails