Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy Busy!!


My workspace is a wreck, I have one project after another going...
I am not complaining, don't get me wrong....I feel so lucky to have all these chances to show and have my work be seen.

I am signed up for Artwalk here in Ventura, I (along with a few others) will be representing Seabreeze Studios.
Stoneworks Studios is the background for my booth space, Michelle Chapin puts together quite a scene! Artists set up spaces in one of the COOLEST spaces along the avenue. A literal oasis in the middle of the cement, a garden of Eden. Food, music and art all day long for two whole days!
As my friend Noodle says:
" For 18 years Michelle has participated in Art Walk. She opens her space up to other artists in Ventura to display work. She loves art and has a community spirit. She likes to throw a party and have live music, delicious food. Michelle and her partner Guy are also organizing another community art installation project like their "Door Project" with chairs and bicycles, called "Park and Ride." This will also be on display.

I have a shade and a table to set up my goods and I will spend the weekend sitting and people watching and if I am really lucky, selling some small images!
I will be there from 1-9pm on Saturday October 25th and Noon -5pm Sunday October 26th!!
I have printed a bunch of small black and white images, some color images and a few artist prints. All will be ready for frames.
So back to work as I also have to get my submission ready for the Dia De Los Muertos juried show!!
those are due next week...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails