Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great Success


Artwalk Ventura 2009 was a great experience for me.
I was able to talk about my art to many people, explain the process for my work and hear what people reacted to.
I was asked several times, if I taught a class....as I do not yet, this has made me wonder if I should consider doing just that further down the road.
I use to teach, and found that I liked it very much. I learned a lot about myself, my abilites and limits.

I shared my boothspace with the very talented Lynn LeTourneau who was selling her beautiful and colorful monoprints, many of which I wished to take home!

Two very long days later and just a couple of sales and Artwalk 2009 was over. I met so many great artists and people and heard about things happening in the city and around town.

I feel so lucky to live in such a saturated art community, in fact my side of town is crawling with us creative folks!!

Michelle and Guy were wonderful hosts to all us artists and feed, cared and protected us the whole weekend. I can not thank them enough for the oppoortunity, the fun and the CHEESECAKE!!

I still have lots of great art for sale at very affordable prices and am looking forward to seeing it spread to the four directions.
If you see something email me, lets make it yours!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails