Thursday, June 17, 2010

Submit to the submission


I am submitting an edition to a printmaking show and have been stressing about it for a while...I have been trying to find the right subject, imagine the image and then make it.
It has been rough going.
This morning after much sweat and stomachaching, I actually heard the ticking of the deadline.
I realized then... 
I was over thinking it, I simply needed to pick an image I wanted to make and have fun.
So with Mexico playing France today in World Cup and the conversation I had with my hubby about the amount of DRAMA the two teams are known for it came to me!

Artist proof of image, color to come next
Thank goodness Mexico was the bigger drama queen and won or this would have all been silly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails