Friday, March 8, 2013

Back in the saddle

I am hunched over a worktable currently, working on new etchings and linocuts.
I don't really have a lot to say these days.
I had to work through a pretty thick creative block and then some frustration from said creative block.
I am pretty sure I am back on the right track again.
I am making things and dreaming crazy dreams...so that is all "normal-er"
As I spend so much time alone while making, I often find myself in conversations with the cats...or better yet myself.
My Nana use to say, "it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer yourself."
I don't think I have answered myself, have I?
 
Here is a little of what I have made so far:
A set is being sent to Australia for a fundraiser.
This is a small edition I made for myself, I have plans for them
 
 

skeleton seed pods, just another pretty little print
 
 
I made some Purim cookies too....they are yummy
 

step one of the most complex linocut I have set to make

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails