Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hashing out my plans



handmade cinnamon rolls

Inspired by my sister-in-laws month long blog about baking, I made the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls, well two batches...I am pretty sure I killed the yeast in both cases, but they still came out really goood.
And we made enough to share with multiple people.

I am currently lying low and trying to make my personal plans, goals and hopes for 2011.
I am watching a copious amount of films, napping and eating what I choose.
movies to date:
Blood into wine
Kick Ass
The Runaways
Exit thru the Gift Shop
A piece of work: Joan Rivers
Valhalla Rising
Ongbak 2
Battlestar Galactica season one
An Education
Date Night
Good Hair
    Plus whatever is on the Science channel or the occasional talkshow or nightime comedy.
    I am doing my best to stay away from the news, or anything that might shift my mood suddenly.
    Think of it as a sort of chrysalis phase...

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails