Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My newest tool in the shed!


So I have joked as of recent that if I won the lottery I would buy a tabletop press...well I didn't win the California lottery, but I did win one of sorts.
It is well known in the printmaking circles that every printer wants a press of their own.
The word went out last week and I jumped as high as I could...and caught the star I wished on.
I now own a fine tabletop press of my own! I am also proud to say that I am the fourth artist to own it and we are all women! Two of which were past instructors of mine! (little did I know)
Bonnie Blau



and now me!

I have also started the great and fantastic move into my own art making space within my home! Mind you, the move is overwhelming for me, as I am faced with the daunting task of finding a perfect way to organize this space, and I am far from an organized person! But with this beautiful press here in the house and my desire to repay the loan that made it possible, I am all about making a working space for those works and the works that are to happen in the future!

Plus the boxes are blocking the tv.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails