Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Seriously

A friend posted this on her Facebook page and I laughed out loud.
I can relate to all these scenarios!
 
 I am currently overwhelmed with the never ceasing ritual of submitting work for exhibitions all over the world. I like the process of shifting through what I have made and in many ways it sparks me to make something else, explore other themes and mostly "get a move on"
I am working with a stack that has me busy submitting work through March.
Then there will be another round.
 
I can currently be found with a bottomless cuppa tea, a pair of magnifying glasses
and a very tired highlighter or two.
 
 
 

1 comment:

nicoleciomek said...

good luck with all your applications! I hope you are not drowning in paperwork. It makes me very impressed with you that you can do this cycle after cycle! Great job :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails