Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday



We have been on quite a roller coaster, things in life are not always easy.
Sometimes and often for us, when it rains it pours...
and we get hit with several things at once.
I know all will be ok and that
"life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"
or
"make plans and god laughs".
Regardless I have found myself simply thankful in the wake of it all.

So today I mark as my Thankful Thursday:
I am thankful I have a wonderful man that I get to call my husband
I am thankful that I am lucky enough to have wonderful family (FYI:friends are family too)
I am thankful that there is food in the fridge
I am thankful that we are warm and safe in our home

Hang in there wherever and whoever you are

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails