Friday, October 8, 2010

Silent Sorority

sunset on a weekday



I read a book a little bit ago, that started my mind thinking...I was already on my path of brainstorming about my show and this was the "recreational read" along the way.
I read Pamela Tsigdinos book Silent Sorority and it made sense...I laughed, I was in awe that she had written the same words that I had muttered so many times. I was thankful and passed the book along to another dear friend that was childless not by choice.
Today Pamela mentioned my work on her blog...I am over the moon and so so humbled and thankful.
I wrote her a little note with shaking hands not but three months ago and now we know each other.
The world is a small and amazing place indeed.

1 comment:

Pamela T. said...

It is an amazing (and remarkably small) world, indeed! I hope you and your work continue to get the recognition that's so richly deserved...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails