Monday, November 3, 2008

Google me

I was talking with a fellow artist at the studio last night and she mentioned that she "Googled" me.
It was a funny idea but I have worked really hard to make myself easy to find.
I came home and did the same thing, wondering what I would see , and what was out there on me.
I came across an article written about a show I was in. I was part of a very large exhibit that the Santa Barbara museum of art held; "A History Of Women in Photography".
I was personally selected as a contemporary example of women in photography, it was also my first real review, and I survived the critique, just barely:
http://articles.latimes.com/1997/jul/24/entertainment/ca-15622

It is amazing to think back on what I have done so far in my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails